Baby Ian

Monday, June 12, 2006

Food for dinner


Two of my grand-aunties visited me today. They were such wonderful persons to help grandma to prepare some vinegar soup for my coming full month celebration. I’m looking forward to see relatives that I might not have seen before. Anyway, I’m the latest addition to the extended family. Meanwhile, an uncle from StarHub also came to install Wireless MaxOnline and Cable TV for us. Now, I can update my blog faster than before. :)

Grandma (maternal), granddad, uncles and auntie came to visit us again. Mum was certainly thrilled to see them, and so was I! Cousin Joel also came and played with me. Meanwhile, grandma (maternal) also brought some food and prepared sumptuous dinner but I still can’t eat them yet. Though mum’s milk is still great, I do wonder how these solid food tastes like. And I can’t wait to grow up……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home