Baby Ian

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A week older


Don't you kid around with me. I'm already a week old, okay?

My jaundice (yellowish skin) still refuses to go away. :( I remember overhearing my parents' conversation that my jaundice level is around 10 - still within the acceptable range of 15. But that also means more sun bathing sessions. It feels so warmth to sleep under the sun every morning, even though I am naked. (Hmmm... wondering if there're any peeping toms around.) Anyway, mum and dad will be bringing me to see Dr. Lillian tomorrow - a loving lady doctor who oversees my physical growth and developments. That's a chance for me to go out again - yippee! I can't wait another day.

Another good news - Mum seems to have expressed over 90ml of milk just this morning alone! Yes, I'm not going to feed on any more formula cow milk. Not when there are still plenty of "natural reserves" in the freeze. Now, I fully understood what it meant by "my cup overflows" in the Bible (Psalm 23). Mum's milk is always tastier, healthier and more nutritious - Nature manna is the best for babies like me. :)

p.s. Any expectant mums & dads or even "long-term planners" out there? Need any info & tips on child-bearing, baby items, breast-feedings, deliveries, consultations, medical costs & etc? Just post me a comment and I'll check it out for you. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Chew's blog said...

Ian, must be a good boy ok? Drink more milk and grow up quickly... den you can play with ur auntie Liqun...

5:12 pm  
Blogger Ian Yee said...

To Auntie Rebecca & Liqun,Yinghui Jie Jie :)

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I definitely look forward to seeing you all during my one month old or a later time up to your convenience, do bring my kor kor or jie jie friends along so I can have some baby talk with them ok...see ya ;)

5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home