Baby Ian

Friday, June 02, 2006

Gifts of love


It was such a joyous day. Grandpa, Grandma and Auntie Joyce came to visit me today. The quick-witted cousin Joel also came and played with me. I was so exultant that I shouted, kicked and waved at them. But it was also so embarrassing that I passed motion in their presence. Thankfully, Auntie Joyce was so nice that she cleaned up everything for me. :)

The doting grandma gave me a fine gold Mickey Mouse anklet that is so sweet and endearing. Mum suggested that I should wear them when I’m a month old but I can’t wait! The loving grandpa also blessed me with a wonderful gift – but I won’t tell you what it is. :p

Auntie Ann is also coming to see me this evening but she still hasn’t arrived. I’m still waiting for her embrace…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home