Baby Ian

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Fun day @ Changi Airport

Isaac cried thrice in the week after he literally fall in love with an elephant toy that he saw last Sat @ Changi airport T3. Grandma sponsored $10 and mum bought him the elephant at $20. See how joyous is he cuddling with the elephant? In fact, it was the only piece and out-of-production now. One shop assistant also liked it and asked whether she could buy it. And it's equally amazing that the elephant seemed to be waiting for Isaac to "pick" him up despite a week later.

Bio-data of the elephant:

  • Name: Peanut
  • Brand: Beanie Boos
  • Birthday: 22 March
  • Quote: Some people think I'm a little bit small. But one day soon I'll be Strong and tall!

After mum bought a handbag as her mum's birthday present tomorrow, I can now try out archery for the first time in my life. It's so fun and exciting and I wish that I can have a few more tries!

And back home with Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home