Baby Ian

Monday, January 12, 2009

Visit to Paediatrician


Well, I'm getting jealous. Some attentions (hey, that's mine!) have been diverted away from me! No!!!!
But he's so adorable that I really love him too. I share my Doremon stickers with him and he gives me this nice box of color pens and book.

Dad & Mum brought Isaac for follow-up check with the Paediatrician this morning. All are well, except some mild jaundice. The doctor even taught us how to check the symptoms as well:

1) Use your finger and press gently on the baby's face. If the color is yellowish, it shows positive. If redish or white, it's normal;

2) Observe the skin color around the baby's eye bags. Check if the skin is yellowish.

The confinement lady - Liu Mie - is an experienced and nice lady. She's been a great help to us. However, I'm sad to hear that she can't stay with us for the coming Chinese New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home