Baby Ian

Monday, November 27, 2006

The new choir


I haven’t been passing motion since Sat. Despite the anxiety, I still feel alright. In fact, I’m still feeding on mum’s milk and sing for the choir (crying and laughing) – no more, no less. I heard dad and mum would bring me to the doctor if I still don’t pass by tomorrow.

Yes, I just mentioned about our choir. My next-door Malay baby friend, Daniel, was born just a few weeks ago. I visited him and amazed to see him almost as big when I was 3 month-old. Another baby girl was born just on top of my roof. So, we form a choir. I’m the lead singer and, Daniel, probably needs to buck up his voice.

Aunt bought me a railway track with a red train moving around. I enjoy watching it, even though I’m still too young to play it. Dad & mum just also brought a ducky walker back from my cousin’s place. And they would sometimes leave me on the walker and carry me less often. It would be even better if the walker can be retrofitted with motor engine for me to drive around.

Grandma just trimmed my hair “side-burn” and you can see how I feel about my new hairstyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home